Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 1966 327 chevy motor. The exhaust has the split off already pass the exhaust manifold and has covers i can remove to open up the exhaust. It has a two bolt hook up top and bottom. All I have found is a three bolt cut out assembly. Any advice would help.

Administrator
I have 1966 327 chevy motor. The exhaust has the split off already pass the exhaust manifold and has covers i can remove to open up the exhaust. It has a two bolt hook up top and bottom. All I have found is a three bolt cut out assembly. Any advice would help.
Welcome to Hotrodders... I moved your tech question to the Basics forum , from the Introduction forum. Thanks. 馃憤

Registered
Maybe something like this?

Registered
So you have a cutout for open exhaust and need a plate that fits oner the 2 bolts?

I would just drill 2 holes in a piece of 1/8" steel then use a 2 bolt gasket like this or whatever fits your exhaust.

If you want something pretty you could use one of these(whatever fits your application)then cutout a circle to weld in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.