Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, way too early, but Kerry showing some promise in PA and with women and independents.

Polls just closing in WV with no precints reporting so far.

Going to be a closey folks. I say this is a best 2 of 3 between OH, PA and FL, winner takes all and losers files an injunction.

·
Kenneth Howard hates you...
572 Posts
Right now Electoral Votes are Kerry 77 and Bush 66....16 states just closed their polls and they are predicting Kerry taking 11.5 of those states....gonna be up late tonight!
Later,
WEIMER

3,214 Posts
Weimer.... They just said that the polls are still opened there, and that the lines are 5 hour wait. What kind of deal is that. Don't they have enough polling places? We didn't even have a line when I went to vote at noon today. Then we have plenty of polling places. I even passed more than one on the way to the one that I had to vote at.

·
Kenneth Howard hates you...
572 Posts
I have yet to see/hear one single thing about Edwards....I saw something about Bush,Cheney,Kerry....even Clinton, Michael Moore....not ONE thing about Edwards. ***?! Where is he AT?
Later,
WEIMER

PS.... W T F gets blocked now?! WT...heck?

Oh, and there must be several....um....****-phobic people in Bellefontaine Ohio, the marriage admendment is a 5500(for) and 2300(against) vote so far....could be the fact that it was worded really goofy. I know that alot of the city officials here are pretty light in their step if you know what I mean.

Later,
WEIMER

1 - 6 of 6 Posts