Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am new to this and would appreciate any help on where i can look at different lighting to put on my project , it a bedfrod cf van , and would like to add some outside lighting to it any help would be gratefull

·
Registered
71 Posts
lights

Hi, Congrats on saving a Bedford (check my pics to see my JO Bedford truck- just click on the pic under my name on the left of this post) what sort of lights you wanting? Hella do a vast range of roof mountable lights and also the marker lights as used on the sides of trucks look good mounted down along the sides of a van especailly if you add some alloy running boards. If you want neon lights for the undercarriage then Halfords probably have those too. Just hook into your sidelights wiring with a connector for the positive power and earth them out through the steel body. I used to have a CF with running boards, lights, lake pipes, rear door welded and bogged, tinted side windows, custom paint. It had a 6 cylinder GM Holden engine and trans but original 4 cylinder diff so it went like snot and could do good one wheel burnouts!good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.