Hot Rod Forum banner

Eye Candy or Fantasy Grapphics

53K views 165 replies 27 participants last post by  straightexhaust 
#1 ·
Good Day All

I am very glad to be here on this Forum, Seems like a Cool place to be. Had a warm welcome and already have some Buds I have run into on other Forums that are here also.

I do what I call Fantasy Graphics ....... These are Renderings of Sweet Rides of Friends, Forum Buds, Local Car Shows, Public Shows I attend, and Other stuff all over the Web.

I have been doing these for quite awhile and I enjoy sharing my work with folks like yourselves that appreciate Hot Rods and Sweet Graphics. So with this said Please Enjoy My Work. ......... I will Start with a Random Sampling. If there are any Requests Going forward Just let me know I have a little bit of Everything.

So here we go with some Random Graphics .......

Thanks for letting me share My Work ..........

Jim

See less See more
#8 ·
Hi Jim,

I do pretty much the same type of work as you and really enjoy it.......you have some great pieces here. As mentioned above, we have a monthy art contest and would love for you to join us. This months theme is hot rod taxi's ......hope to see you enter.
You Do .... Let me see some of your stuff, I would like to check it out. Do you have a thread going of Some?

Thanks

Jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.