Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I shouldn't rule out the summit racing or painless kits either but..

Haven't exactly been kickin ***** on my project so I haven't got my harness yet - anyone have experience with the EZ wiring harness? It's nearly half the cost of the others..

http://www.ezwiring.com/twentyone.htm

$165

Our EZ 21 pre-wired fuse block will wire your car from headlight's to taillight's. It features 18 fuses and 21 circuits. The circuits are Radio, Coil, Dome Lights, Headlights, Horn, Power Door Locks, Cig Lighter, Wiper Switch, Elect. Fuel Pump, Gauges, Hazard Lights, Power Windows, AC/Heat, Elect. Fan, Backup/Cruise, Radio, Turn Signal.

It also Includes Horn Relay and Connector, Turn and Hazard Signals, Dimmer Switch Connector, Circuit Breaker for Headlights, 2 Flashers, 1 Alternator Plug, 2 Ignition Switch
Connectors Plus more.

Also looking at the centech but I gotta say the guy that I have been asking q's about from centech sure has given me the run around!

VS..

http://www.centechwire.com/catalog/universal/gv16.shtml

at $259..

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Don't forget Its a Snap wiring kits. I just completed installation on one of their 20 circuit kits in my 53 Chevy pickup and it was a piece of cake. The kit is comparable to the EZ and Centech kits but is a bit less expensive.

Centerline

·
Registered
1 Posts
I HAVE HAD A EZ-WIRING IN MY '36 FORD FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS AND IM HAPPY WITH IT. THE ONLY THING THAT I HAD TO CHANGE ON THE SYSTEM WAS THE WIRE TO THE ALTERNATOR. I REPLACED IT WITH AN 8 GAUGE, BECAUSE I'M RUNNING A 110 AMP ALTERNATOR. ALSO I WOULD RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT USE THE ALL BLACK WIRE KIT, YOU WILL KICK YOURSELF THE FIST TIME YOU HAVE TO TRACE DOWN A SHORT OR WANT TO ADD SOMETHING TO YOUR SYSTEM. I HAVE ALSO INSTALLED THE PAINLESS KIT IN OTHER RODS, AND BASICALLY THEY ARE ALL THE SAME, EXCEPT THE PRICE. I HOPE THIS WILL HELP, GOOD LUCK.

·
It just takes time and money
225 Posts
BrandonMiller,
I used the Painless Universal 18 circuit in my Anglia...worked quite well..no problems..Just wish I had more circuits...
AngliaBob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts