Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
... & Insanity Ensues .....
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anything / everything you guys suggest in this thread will be included in the instructions included with my FREE T Bucket Plans (FTBP)

currently, the "planning"section of my plans reads like this :

PLANNING: These plans have been created to give you a wide range of options in how you build your T bucket. Before begining, you will need to decide ......
to stir your thoughts, the plans are currently broke down as follows, & each suspension section includes fab of the required frame and axle mounts for that specific suspension type

--Frame - including multiple rear suspension kick up designs, reflecting the different options people tend to go w/
--drop axle - bare axle w/ kingpin bosses
--coil front suspension
--leaf front suspension
--1/4 eliptical front springs
--front 4 link / hair pins

--rear 4 link
--rear coil overs
--rear single leaf (buggy spring)
--rear 1/4 elipticals
--rear coil springs
--steering assembly
--body mounting
-fab of a basic plywood / foam seat unit

·
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump for today

·
Lost in the 50s!
758 Posts
I don't know that it would help, but there is a place in town that builds and sells T-buckets. I don't know the name of the company. :confused:

They just moved to a new building on the highway out here (no sign) and seem to always have one for sale. Let me know if you need any pictures of anything.

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Doc here, :pimp:

Have you considered writing this on the wiki?

It provides you with a good framework to lay out your options and written instructions..AND you can upload your plans there to show Blueprints, and the like..PLUS everyone can help arrange the basic data.

Doc :pimp:

·
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i wanted to ... but apparently the WIKI is down, havent been able to get on CC.com for a few days...

EDIT: of course i say that, then try the wiki and it works .. lol

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Doc here, :pimp:

I was about to say, I just went there no problems..but I guess you found that out :thumbup:

Anyway, you should be able to start your "Project" over there now..

Doc :pimp:

·
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
starting it now ...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Scratch T Bucket---- Yes I'd like to find your thread

Yes I'd like to find your thread-------Anything on a T-- may apply to a VW --V8 that I 'm building. How can I follow your thinking and progress ?

Thanks, Don 585-352-1165

1 - 8 of 8 Posts