Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
My G-body.I always wanted one and finally got one.I also always wanted a SHO.Got one of those but I may have it sold.They are bad little 4 doors.

I was born in 70.I dont remember much about it except my dad had decent rides when I was young and it was ok to drink and drive!!!

·
Got Ouzo for touzo
415 Posts
I think I've said this before but

CHEVROLET CHEETAH:drool:
Any GM muscle cars

As for the other manufacturers go I'd take a '70 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler, but thats the only one:thumbup:

bonuts

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
Gr8 '48 bow tie said:
1958 Plymouth Fury

BEWARE!!!! ITS CHRISTINE RUN, RUN, RUUUN!

Al :drool: I like.

Haha, Al. You gave me an idea for a great Halloween prank I can play on my little brother. My brother always waits until it's dark to take the trash out. Next time it's his turn I'll go out and get in Capricestine . After he puts the trash can at the end of the driveway and starts walking back up the driveway I'll wait until he's about 100 feet away and I'll start the car, rev it for two seconds, turn on my high beams, put it in gear and floor it. Oh man he will pee himself.

·
Registered
1 Posts
1969 Roadrunner. 426 Hemi pistol grip shifter. American Racing TOrque THrust D's in the back with skinny black steel in the front. Color does not matter, but orange and a Roadrunner go together like camaros and bondo.

·
Administrator
18,635 Posts
Dems fightin' words............................Havn't seen too many Mopars that didn't rust while sitting in the showroom.

Favorite car..............55 Chevy 150 sedan. Lightweight, with a Small Block......that's where it all started.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Im partial to the trucks my favorite is a 57 chevy but i love all the 55-59 chevys. I also love the 53-56 f100s

·
Registered
1 Posts
Now I am just fooling with you Poncho62. After my recent flirtation with the 64 Impala, I have to fly the Mopar flag a bit higher than ever just to get big in good graces with mother Mopar.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.