Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Heart Breaker and Life Taker
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me,
Dusk,just before you need headlights,when its cool outside,windows down,my arm around my girl,and our song playing through them old speakers,and my old ford just purring along.

·
Rebuilt Excitment
595 Posts
Anytime the idiots with cell phones are not on the road. Was going to a cruise Saturday night and very nearly got rear ended by some idiot on a cell phone in a construction zone, traffic was slowing down , I saw it but he did not. Cars were going all over the highway.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Anytime there is not snow on the road, and the coupe will go out. I get some great looks driving in January with snow on the yards but not the streets!

As for a favorite time, that would have to be anytime that the temperature outside is not too hot. No A/C, and no firewall insulation make for a few toasty stoplights.

·
Administrator
18,631 Posts
1st one of the year after the snow goes away is always the best........................I'm usually one of the 1st out...........mid March.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I think I have to agree with every other post. I love going out just as the sun's going down on a nice cool spring/summer/fall evening. I love driving at 2am when the speed limit goes up about 30mph (lol). Never when there's snow out. Hate rush hour idiots. And Always drivin fast with the stereo up.

Or maybe I just like driving it around?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.