Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Hey Spook: There is a company in Evansville, Indiana that makes skirts for any car or truck. I am going to Frog Follies Show in E'ville next weekend. If you are interested let me know and I will get their names and numbers for you. They have ad in Hemmings. Dave E Shank [email protected]

·
Be American, Buy American!
222 Posts
:) Spooke, I have not personally used this vendor so I can not say wheather or not they are reputable or not. They are Texans so that has to say something for them. The old addage "EVERYTHING IN TEXAS IS BIGGER AND BETTER"

Big Jim's has almost anything you might want.

E-Mail [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for someone who can custom make Fender Skirts

Can someone please help me locate some place that can custom make a set of Fender Skirts.Or can a set of 2001 Ford Ranger Pick-up step side be bought some were ?? Please send me an e-mail at [email protected] Thanks Tommy Wilkens

·
Registered
144 Posts
Big Jims

I got a set of skirts from Big Jim's a few months back and they were exaclty what I needed. They have a pretty big selection. The only thing I didn't like was that I ordered them via the internet. (I didn't call to place an order) and they did not give any kind of confirmation number or order number or anything like that. I had to e-mail them 3 times before they responded and said "We don't give any confirmation numbers. Your order has been shipped."
So if you order, you might feel better if you call them to place the order. Other than that, I was very satisfied with my skirts. :thumbup:

Rock on and God bless...

Señor

1 - 7 of 7 Posts