Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
#1 - I want to replace the larger spring in the servo assy(master kit came with the smaller spring) but dont see one with similar measurements at transmissioncenter.net or transmissionpartsusa.com . Mine is orange and measures .98" high, 1.2" diameter, coil thickness .08" Does anyone know where to find these?

#2 - Where does the .38" steel cap plug go(it was in the master kit)? My rebuild video doesnt mention it and google searches turned up nothing.

thanks for any help guys!!!

·
Registered
508 Posts
the servo has 2or 3 springs on it and one between it and the case dacco kits comes with the small one to repace the outter a vette has 2 inner springs

that plug is for the 1982 that had a pin to drive out for the park pawl

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! That plug thing is crazy, Alto needs to get that out of the "87-93" kit! The servo spring in their kit is the small one located at the washer/C-clip. The one I want to replace is the "servo return" spring. It's the larger one on the shaft that could fall off when removing the servo assy from the case.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.