Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering buying a T-bucket body from Mas Racing. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of their bodies that would be of help. I like the fact that they offer a floor to go with the body, and their prices looks good.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Go for it man!I've heard all kind of good words on them from some people that I used to talked to who put a few together,including the infamous Cobra Kit Car.I think that you'll enjoy it as long as you don't wreck it!

How much are they asking for them?

Izzy :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
I went in to mas and looked at the t bodys,there rather thin walled and could use some reinforcement,but for the price,and a little extra time,and some corrugated cardboard and fiberglass,it make for a good deal.But be aware of there return policies and shipping charges.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
MAS bodies, I believe, are ultrathin wall made for racing, not streeting. Any I ever knew who ordered one was sorry and either sold it to someone more optimistic or used it a flowerbed and bought something better after consulting with a bunch of bucket builder/owners.
I love technology.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Bought mine from Total Performance. Might cost a little more, but it's very sturdy. I've only run it one season, but have had good luck with it.
<a href="http://www.tperformance.com" target="_blank">www.tperformance.com</a> if you want to look at theirs.

MF

:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts