Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
NEVER use credit cards!
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i really felt like i was a little girl when i first started downloading pictures onto hotrodders.com's photo album and again in the journal, but it's cool to get one on another site. they didn't like any of the ones in my photo album here (they dont have a photo album available there, cause they are not quite the class act Hotrodders is! but it's still cool:
they didn't like our site's logo on the bottom of the pictures i guess.

it's at performanceyears.com a poncho only site:thumbup: okay, crap, the picture wouldn't load up. here, at least you can clic on it: okay screw it, it wont work and i cant delete it/ one last shot, try this: http://performanceyears.com/crides/cride131.html

·
Registered
547 Posts
NICE Pontiac there Bull,,, I have a 69 Bonneville,, 428 /390 hp by far the best driving car I have ever owned,, you just can't beat those big land cruzers, Bill

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey Bull,

That car has a really nice stance. Did you have to do anything special or do you just have a good set of stock springs?

I've got a 65 so I'm a big fan as well.

Wally

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Bull,that is a god looking ride man. I dig those older rides.I still remember when my Big Daddy Sr. took me to get my first ride.We stopped and looked at a '70 Monte Carlo.Rally Wheels,silver paint,stout small block of unremberable displacement,black buckets,Z-Gated shifter in the console.Man what a fool I was for telling him that I did not want him to spend $2200.00 on it for me.I would pay 2X that amount for it now!!!!What the hell was I thinking?

·
NEVER use credit cards!
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DON'T get me started on the What was i Thinking dept!!! i have done some of the dumbest things in history!!! see post on "stupidist things ever done" and there i am

Nice stance? well, shot front springs help lower the car. so much so that when my big as a house step daughter gets in the front seat the front pass.side tire pulled the fender lip out and i had to go to the body shop to pound it back in. other than that, inch and a quarter front sway bar, kyb front shocks and gabriel hi-jackers in the rear are all i got. yes, they still make air shocks! thx for all the compliments. as soon as i can get my camaro back from the painter i will drive it to work, park it under the Stars and Stripes, and get me a new avatar tho.:thumbup: i like this little thumbs up guy; same color as my car!:p

i like that look alot. it's cheap to get too. i liked that alot too. when i think about what i'd like my car to look like tho, believe it or not i don't want it to be a G machine, i would like to get air shocks up front instead of a straight axle, fenderwell exit headers, and a tunnel ram out the hood with big fat slicks on the back. can you say G-A-S-S-E-R? see! i knew ya could.

·
Instagram: partsretriever
1,622 Posts
tell me about the 326s. I have an old 326 emblem my buddy gave me. has a checkered flag on it. did that represent a performance 326 or was it just standard fare?

borexstroke too, i need more engines to build in Dyno 2000.

My buddy's mom (same as mentioned above) has a '69 Ventura 4door. 400v8, freekin almost perfect, all original, paint on 2nd shot of "april mist", and might be selling it for 6grand sometime. I'm not going to post phone numbers though; to keep this legal.

I hope she keeps it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts