Ok so I might have cheated a little bit......
I haven't posted any progress on the v8 beetle ([a href="http://www.v8beetleresource.com"]My V8 Beetle Project[/a]) for a LONG time, because there really hasn't been any....
We ended up buying a repo'd house cheap on a bit of land just outside of town and spent about a year and a half COMPLETELY remodeling the house as we got the time and money. We basically let the floors and 8 2x4's inside and I replaced EVERYTHING else. We still have the outside to do yet, an addition, attached garage, and hopefully a pole barn, but that stuff will be a while down the road.
Anyways so I finally had to get the v8 beetle out of the old garage and over to the new garage because we are renting out the old house.
Unfortunately with my newest toy, a Kubota B2620 the garage is getting a little cramped with the bug in there.
But I thought ahead and made sure I had as much of my stuff organized as possible.
I'm hopping to build a shed in the spring so I can get the tractor and some other stuff out of the garage.
Hopefully in the next couple months I'll be able to start working on the V8 beetle again here and there.