Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Buick Kustom on the road last year late. I shot the car in primer because I did a lot custom body work and I want to run it a couple years to see if I get any problems. Heres my problem, on the black epoxy primer you get a lot of finger prints just from the oil from your hands. I've talked to a few guys that run primed cars and thay just more or less live with them. Ive tried to wash it with dish soap but you can still pick them out. How do you guys handle this. I won't put the car in color for a while so any help is appreciated.

·
Banned
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tried the wax and grease remover this morning. Works faily well but the remover it's self leaves some streaks after, washed it with soap and water and most came off. I'll keep trying other things too and keep you posted. I had some Armor All on my dash that was sprayed with Krylon satin from a can and it worked real well there. If anyone can think of something else let me Know and I'll try it, a lot of guys are running in primer. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.