Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hot Rodders,

Greetings to all, I am the newest user to come to Hot Rodders. I wanted to tell you all a little about myself to help you understand what you're getting into if you see a question on the boards from me ;) .

Experience:
I have done a bit of maintenance work on cars. I have never had any real mechanical experience with cars, other than the basics.

I work as a barcode equipment technician. Here is an example of some of the things I fix at work:
  • Barcode Scanning Equipment - Basic oscillating laser scanner
  • Radio enabled barcode scanners - 802.11x
  • Access Points - 802.x Radio systems
  • Barcode scanners - CCD Style (no laser)
  • Handheld computers - PDA Devices
  • Some other Misc. things
I work at Ryzex (www.ryzex.com) in Bellingham, WA.

My Hot Rod:

1970 El Camino - 350

My late Grandfather purchased an El Camino, new, in Fremont California for under $3,000. He used it through the years for hauling yard waste, and other household chore type work.

After he passed away, I inherited it. I would like to restore it to the best of my ability, as it has quite the sentimental value to me.

This site was recommended to me by a friend at work. From reading through some of the posts before joining, I was quite impressed. This site has a very good community of knowledgable, effective mechanics. I look forward to spending time here with you all, learning as much as I can.

-Beetlebub
The First One
The Real One
This Bub is the real Beetle!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts