Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the thing that sets this car (and many others that we see at the car shows etc) is the bodywork.

I learned pertty much everything about, how to do bodywork, from this forum. I want to thank all the guys that posted tips, and responded to my dumb questions, over the years.
Experts like Martin SR and the rest of the pros here really really helped

I could not have done it without this forum.

So a kind gentleman contacted me about a week ago, saying he wanted to do a write up on the car. He sent me the links today. All I can say is, wow and holy crap.

So thanks, and you guys here had a big part of this.

Street legal TV
Pacific Thunder: A 1967 Shelby GT500 Pro Touring Tribute Car - StreetLegalTV

Facebook;

StangTV.com | Facebook

Stang TV
Pacific Thunder: A 1967 Shelby GT500 Pro Touring Tribute Car - StangTV

Thanks and cheers!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi and Thanks

I don't think I will be going to Langley. I have only done one smaller car show this year. Possibly do a couple other smaller shows.

I will be out in Mission Raceways on the road course, soon. Hoping to be at the Mega Ford Weekend, late in the summer. I might be "trying" the 'stang on the drag strip this year (last year I broke 1st run)

I'll keep my eyes open, and wouldn't mind going to a smaller show, on Vancouver Island.

The only other show I have planned, is the Bellingham WA Props and Ponies show.

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,464 Posts
Great right up with some super photos, you deserve it and more! You should be very proud!:thumbup:

Brian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.