Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hang something from my mirror

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey My name is kat and i own a 1992 25th Anniversary Edition RS. I must say i get mixed expression from people when i say i drive a camaro or they see me on the street. The famous line is.."thats your boyfriends car". NO its my car!
The chevy paint job gave up on me so now it remains a nice primer black. waiting for the time and money to get it painted. Now im on a buget so no crazy paint but any ideas? it was originally bright aqua so i think it might be that color once again.

Its got the v6 in it and has a tendency to overheat in the summer.. i herd it might be tranny problems, and the tranny is a little ruff but any ideas im willing to hear it.

Its an auto... one day tho i will have a nice 60's maro that i can bring to shows.. all i need it money!!!!

I'm not just a girl that loves Camaros.. i also have a horse, i snowboard, and skateboard.. life is good.... i work at Advanced Auto too which is great fun.

well if anyone has any ideas talk to me baby!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
save the horse

Hey,

The horse is great mabe you should ride sometime cowboy! My cars Fun to but hey i dont have to spend thousands of dollars to mood the horse i just give him a bath. Talk to you later. I go to college in NJ.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I go to college in NJ.
I'm sorry
I work in one of those area's where horses are actually treated better than many of the kids of some wealthy families, plus they just ride up and down all the main roads and expect cars to slow down, I'm doing the speed limit regardless, I don't drive through their yards and leave oil on their grass, but that's just my opinion about horse, not saying everyone is like that, just I know that they are around here. What college do you go to? :D
Shaun

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
college in nj

i go to Centenary in Hackettstown. its small no ones really herd of it. lol Its soo fun tho love college

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm not too far from centanary at all, really close to their equine center actually. Know a few people that go to that school, Voorhees HS is only maybe 20 minutes away.
Shaun

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
college

Small world huh thats awsomeyeah im not from around nj but its really nice there , everyone in ny thinks its smelly but by the
college its really nice. ttyl

1 - 7 of 7 Posts