Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all,
I was invited to join your place in cyberspace.
A little back round, introduce yourself
I was raised in S.CA, joined the Marine Corps and have since lived all over the world and country. I have lived mainly on the east coast VA NC MD ect.
I now live in SEMO. I'm semi retired, don't have a clue what that's all about LOL..
I have 2 projects I'm working on currently both 46's, a Plymouth Club Coupe and a Ford Truck. I'll have many questions at times, hope that's not a problem on here..
Well, I'm going to step out in to the hall way (Forum) and see what we have here..
Thatnks for the invite, who's buying the next round,LOL?
Hap Smith USMC (ret)

·
Administrator
18,396 Posts
welcome Hap......I am semi retired too........cant seem to find a job....Might have to make it permenant.....lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

poncho62 said:
welcome Hap......I am semi retired too........cant seem to find a job....Might have to make it permenant.....lol
Thanks Ponc,
Semi retired, lol, yeah I'm without a job, but I'm starting school next month, so I'll see how that works out.. CAD/ manufacturing..
Thanks again for the welcome.
Hap

·
hot rods forever
36 Posts
Hi smitty,

i live in semo too. Being semi retired seems to be normal around here if you know what i mean. happy holidays

charley1

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
semo

charley1 said:
Hi smitty,

i live in semo too. Being semi retired seems to be normal around here if you know what i mean. happy holidays

charley1
Thanks Charley,
Yeah semi retired does seem to be the norm around here. I worked at WW Wood for a couple of years, till I got hurt. I'm starting school at TRCC next month, cad/ manufacturing, I may have said that already..
Thanks for the welcome.. Not to sound like I'm advertising on any of this but, LOL.. My Brother and I have a mini junk yard, in case you are looking for a project car or maybe parts..
Hap

1 - 5 of 5 Posts