Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I broke a jet in my 4100 when rebuilding (didnt use a jet wrench but a large screwdriver).Where can i get jets for this carb.Will holley jets fit? THe carb # iis C2aj

·
Registered
368 Posts
autolite

I know a man tha rebuilds these carbs and he has some jets. let me know the size and i will ask him. do you have any 4100 carbs with the 108 on the ft bowl? thanks, jim.

·
Troll Hunter
2,694 Posts
Don't know what # you need, but the Autolite 2bbl uses the same jets and there are tons of them around the junk yards( is that the correct term now days?). FEDDO...108s???? I usually see high 50s and some 60s,but 108s????

·
aka Duke of URL
4,815 Posts
The early 4100/2100 uses HOLLEY jets until 1963 then went to FORD specific. If the jet has just the orifice size stamped, it is HOLLEY. If the orifice size has F behind it, it is FORD specific.

PONY CARBURETORS supposedly has a good selection of the later FORD specific jets.

·
Registered
368 Posts
autolite

woodz the number on reffered to is the carb size. 108 is a 525 cfm, 112 is,a 600 cfm. I thought i said (on) the left ft bowl.

·
Troll Hunter
2,694 Posts
KULTULZ said:
The early 4100/2100 uses HOLLEY jets until 1963 then went to FORD specific. If the jet has just the orifice size stamped, it is HOLLEY. If the orifice size has F behind it, it is FORD specific.

PONY CARBURETORS supposedly has a good selection of the later FORD specific jets.
I learned something. The only Autolites I have are '64 and later and when I had earlier cars with them I put a Holley or Carter on. Youthful enthusiasm I guess.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts