Hot Rod Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Grand Prix user
5,416 Posts
Will it fit inside the trunk of the Ford? Ha ha. Lots of guys have one big car and one small. Your two are an extreme contrast in driving. I like that. Without a big smooth car to drive sometimes, I would go crazy.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #65

I haven't no visit for long time . I finished this pie and I think it doesnt look so bad / no harvest / no boso . What do you think ?

·
More for Less Racer
19,477 Posts
Yeah, i think you've got it looking pretty good with the last round of mods making a better lower valance and lower opening, it looks decently cohesive in form now.

If I was to suggest anything it would be to maybe make the nose section of the bumper a little less prominent, maybe tapered under from the upper front point mimicking the eds of the bumper?
To me it looks like a guy with an underbite, and ovrbite always sems to look better, so the point in the bumper shouldn't stick as far forward as the point of the hood.

It sti looks pretty good as is though, you do really good work.(y)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Thanks . Your comments are very figurative. I am aware of the bumper center problem. I left this moment for last. Now busy building equipment for making crevices. (Red lines under the bumper )

·
More for Less Racer
19,477 Posts
Just an idea that just occurred to me....maybe no beak to the bumper at all, more or less straight, with just a slight character line as a continuation of the central line from the hood.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts