Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Hod Rodders! I am rewiring a 54 Mercury which you may or may not remember is a 6 volt system. I bought a Hot Rod wiring system and now want to change the regulator and genererator. Does any one know an easy swap out where I don't need to make a new bracket?
I have a step down part for the guages,but the rest of the car will be 12 volt.thanks Craig Steese :cool:

·
aka Duke of URL
4,815 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That link is not working/is there another?

Thanks for the link and picture .That is exactly what I want. However,the link is noyt working right now.I have tried it 3 times. Any other suggestions .I would like to but the bracket and speak to someone about the output of the alternator. Craig

·
aka Duke of URL
4,815 Posts
Craig Steese said:
Thanks for the link and picture .That is exactly what I want. However,the link is noyt working right now.I have tried it 3 times. Any other suggestions .I would like to but the bracket and speak to someone about the output of the alternator. Craig
Maybe your browser? I go straight to it.

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Doc here, :pimp:

I get a Data Base error also..

I think the problem is you need to have a subscriber "Cookie" to get in, which we don't and you may have..so It thinks we are unpaid or unsubscripted members..Maybe?

Doc :pimp:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.