Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
You got a leaky spark tube...
2,854 Posts
Given that the V6 Camaro puts out nearly as much horsepower as the 2010 Mustang GT (and more than my '07 :( ) I would have to think a substantial power boost would be in order. Maybe a six speed transmission for the GT as well? Even though I really don't think it's needed. Ford does have a new gas V8 coming out to replace the 5.4 in the pickups so maybe it's possible a higher output V8 in the Mustang will be based on the same architecture. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Side note: I also read that Ford will have a 400hp and ~725 lb-ft diesel for the Super Duty in 2011.

·
Registered
5,391 Posts
Blazin72 said:
Side note: I also read that Ford will have a 400hp and ~725 lb-ft diesel for the Super Duty in 2011.
I'd just be happy with a diesel F350 SD that would give me fuel mileage equal to my V10 gasser, be priced within reason and live better then that 6.0/6.4 disaster - then I might consider it as a replacement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.