Hot Rod Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·

Alright. I just ordered a new body from Summit racing. I actually upgraded the bode from a choke version to a no airhorn no choke version. No need. I dont use the choke anyways so... If anyone needs the thread repair kit for anything, Im willing to sell it. 12-28 thread repair kit. I paid $75 and used one helicoil. Comes with drill, tap, inserter and punch to break of tang on helicoil. Ill sell it for $60 including shipping. So $60 total. And then you can use it, then sell it for $50. And keep it going. lol if interested, let me know.

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Well. Been quite at it. Replaced the main body with a no choke version. Put it all together and found the back accelerator pump diaphragm leaking. Ordered new ones and replaced both front and back. Back was a 50cc and front 30cc. Now when I start it up, it runs rough and when shut down the secondaries keep supplying fuel, it dribbles heavily down the throat after shut down for a few seconds. Stuck float maybe? What do you guys think.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.