Registered
7,045 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the pictures!

i was out looking for som ideas of color and reinforcing..

have u seen the coloring of "twisted minis" chassie..? wonderfull color..

Kim

·
Registered
133 Posts
thats mock up

54truck said:
Wow! The dropped front axel is bolted to the frame similar to the way it was done back in the 60's on C Gas Railjobs. Is it a racecar ? What body?
the front suspension on that unit has torsion bars with the coils within the body theres no drawings for it the photo you see is the Axel bolted to the frame during mock up the body is some custom roadster hand fabed body and its not mine but a nice piece for inspiration

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hello Herb

Hey Herb
Glad to see you on the Hot Rodders bulletin board. I did not know you came to this site
Very nice looking chassis. I am looking forward to seeing more of your project as it progresses
take care
Tom

·
Registered
131 Posts
henny496 said:
Hey Herb
Glad to see you on the Hot Rodders bulletin board. I did not know you came to this site
Very nice looking chassis. I am looking forward to seeing more of your project as it progresses
take care
Tom
hey Tom, yup, there are a lot of good ideas over here. So I spend some time every now and then looking at what they are and how might I use them in my car.....I look forward to seeing your ride here....now that is a RIDE!!!!

regards, Herb

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.