Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a 79 luv 4x4 thats been hit in the rear end before the axel at the chanell iron is where it bent other than the the fram is good i know i can heat it up and stratin it out i also have a 80 luv 4x4 i would like to know if thee bed and cab will mount with any problems and how much trouble its gonna bee doing this i never did some thing like this can any body give me some advice on what to do if it aint 1 thing its a nother the 80 frame is bent after the front tire and the body shop said it would cast me 500 to have it fixed and he cant gaurinte it to be straight sounds like a problem

·
Premium Member
8,454 Posts
Tip; your post is virtually unreadable without punctuation. Have respect for your reader and take the time to write your posts sort of properly. Doesn't have to be anal but needs to be a lot better that this. Also, the spell checker on this site is wonderful so use it too. Only takes a few seconds and again honors your reader.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.