Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,460 Posts
I thought it was going to be hidious by the description, but I like it!

Brian

·
My pipes are my music
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
being it took NEW INTERIORS LESS THAN 1 HR to figure it out, yep, It's a 789
concept car. Named 789 for 57-58-59 that is going to be built by N2A (no two alike). Only 100 car's are going to be built at 40K more than the cost of a Z06 vette. Who want's to be first in line?
Sorry about the pic that wasn't. I had problems re-sizing the pic I had down to an acceptable size for upload. After a few unsuccessful attempt's, I began to bash the keyboard and sent it somewhere. :confused: Double post, no pic, whatever. Cool car though huh! :cool:

·
Registered
123 Posts
haha, it's just kinda funny that a guy who looks like that built the car, nowadays ppl like that are on dungeons and dragons for 72 hours straight or something, not turning out cars. that thing is weird lookin, but damn that's a lot of work lol.

·
WFO
5,030 Posts
58lincoln said:
haha, it's just kinda funny that a guy who looks like that built the car
Dude! He looks like, "Different drummer, hell. Different UNIVERSE!!!"

That type build give me a nostalgic twinge, just the same. Used to see builds like that in the old R&C mags when they were like the size of a Reader's Digest. lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.