Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks and now I get my weekends back .. I actually didn't think I was going to get her done in time... I am going to use it in my wedding the end of October , but I acutally ended up with time to spare :)

·
Registered
7,980 Posts
send us some wedding pic's Simon , who's driving the car from the wedding? save some money off to the side for hand stripping.at one of the car shows...I'll be through maryland this spring heading for NY...hopefully shoust will have his 69 firebird done and we can cruse to some shows or burger joints together. :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,980 Posts
Well yeah...as a single man you did ...but come spring you may have to ask permission from the new boss.....Just dont let her know how to check up on you here at hotrodders that extra cash may just dry up.those hand painted strips look awsome on those cars,and really set them off...what color is the interior ?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well the interior that is has seats are tan... and it has a tanish funny carpet.. no panels or headliner yet.. that is for next year LOL... she doesn't know how to get on here :welcome:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.