Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, i was wondering if someone could help me out abouit a shop in Fresno, Bakersfield Merced, Madera somewhere. I was over there a few years ago, im an Australian, and stopped to check out their cars. They were very friendly people and let me check out all the cars in their yard and what theyy were working on. It was next to a fire station and they had an old car of an old presdent in their showroom. Can someone please help me out??? It was within a couple hours of Yosemite from memory.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have some pics of the cars doubt thats very helpful! There is a picture of their workshop though.

·
Banned
2,440 Posts
your the one who needs to know. post some pictures and all the info you got! sorry to be harsh but what you tell us so far is a pipe dream! and may just need to go by the wayside!!

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,854 Posts
I have a car club meeting tomorrow night, there are guys from all over the valley in this club. (I live in Visalia, about 40 miles south of Fresno) What president or era was the president from? Can you remember anything of the cars, the years maybe they built? Turners Auto wrecking is ringing a bell for me, he has a lot of old stuff and a personal collection. I will ask at the club meeting, if anyone knows, it will be one of our guys. At 60 years of age, I am one of the younger members.

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,854 Posts
I asked at our car club meeting, no one seemed to know. One guy did say in Auburn there is a collector with an old 1915 fire truck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts