Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea.......so 351C wont run..........i replaced the egr plate and valve and it still is doing what it was doing........it will turn over and run for 30 seconds if its been sitting for a day.........seems to be flooding or something.......but i dont know......could it be the power valve or jetting or what?...........its so weird.......when it runs it seems like its way out of time......any thoughts are greatly appreciated.THANKS

·
Registered
290 Posts
Carb

Sounds like you have a float stuck wide open. Possibly trash not allowing the needle to seat. By now though you will be in need of spark plugs. If it will crank after sitting all day sounds like the timing may be okay.

·
wind & fire = guides to power
1,529 Posts
I post on another board....and I know this chick....she's from the west coast also....anyways, I was wondering.....do you guys out there talk like this too......I mean one long sentence with.....all inbetween?:p

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
because i cant type, didnt really pay attention in english. teacher would start start talking about the perfect participle phrase, and i might have been stoopid.

i think resto's on the right track

·
wind & fire = guides to power
1,529 Posts
English? I remeber english, or at least being there.

Our teacher was an ex military sargent...man was she mean. One of my buddies thought he was tough and all that, he would always give her a hard time. One day she jumped up from her desk started (basically) throwing chairs and desks out of the way as she blasted across the room challenging him to step outside.
Man, was it funny seeing him cower in front of a lady...being as tough as he was and all! He didn't really mess with her that much after that.

Also in that class was a sign on the wall that said:

Small minds talk about people,
Average minds talk about events,
and large minds talk about Ideas.

I guess in this thread I have proven, by that addage, that I have a small to medium mind, LOL!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts