Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are some gas fillers everyone uses from boats or donor cars? I really like the ones for boats, and wondering if anyone else has used anything similar.

·
Administrator
18,636 Posts
All depends what you want to put it on.............To me, the more hidden the better. One of GMs better ideas was the filler behind the lisence plate.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
unfort. my gas tank is right in front of the Right Rear Fender. So it's going to be placed low on the bed sides (the floor is raised a bit). That coolcap is the EXACT one I was wanting, if I don't find anyotheres, that's what I'm goign with.

·
Registered
258 Posts
poncho62 said:
All depends what you want to put it on.............To me, the more hidden the better. One of GMs better ideas was the filler behind the lisence plate.
On my Trans am it was ok, but on the 74 Coupe Deville I think it is set a little too far back so it does not work as easily. It does work for keeping body lines smoother, but I have never been a big fan of totally pulling all trim anyway. What do like about it is with it in the back middle you don't have to go to a certain side at the gas station.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.