Hot Rod Forum banner

Gas Monkey Garage is giving away a Hot Rod - need your help

1087931 290
Hi Everyone,

Richard Rawlings of Gas Monkey Garage is giving away a hot rod. We need your help in 2 ways.

1. We need a worthy charity that we can raise money for. We aim to sell T-Shirts in order for people to go into the draw. We want to give the profits to a good charity. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. We are going to be documenting the build out and posting the film on you tube - The first video is posted. What would you like to see in the build out - specifically???

Check out the video here:
Gas Monkey Garage Hot Rod video

I am adding a couple of pictures of the 31 etc.

:evil:
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
25,733 Posts
The Gas Monkey's video has 2331 veiws, ours has 16 so far......I wonder how long it will take for ours to pass theirs?

not too long, I bet........................... :thumbup:

·
Administrator
25,733 Posts
And, here I thought that the "Rat Rod" and "Old Skool" stuff was just for hotrodders that were poor (like me) and cheap (also like me).....................It turns out that corperate America is trying to cash in on that one too............Hope that they rot.

Even though I am poor, and cheap, I still prefer to paint my cars, rather than let them rust. Also, I keep my thong in the privacy of my own bedroom.................Whoops, that one slipped........................ :D

·
Administrator
25,733 Posts
suppa roosta said:
It's too bad you feel that way.
I was in the process of posting my credentials and some sage advice as to beating these clowns at their own game.

But hey what do I know...

By the way I've lurked for over a year and registered in Jan 2006 after I felt comfortable with the enviroment.

Thanks for enlightening me...
Don't think that Jon was talking just about you.................many of the posts have been made by new members. It seems strange that so many new members are willing to jump in with their opinions, while us older ones are sitting back waiting to see what happens.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.