Hot Rod Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,618 Posts
I too normally don't read threads like this. The title just told me something is up and it would be advertising. After multiple pages I decided I would look at why their were so many posts. Eghww, glad I didnt' just eat lunch. I don't know which one he is, spank or monkey, but that one little spanker should find kurt bushs doc and get those ears pinned backed. And I think there were some pics of those millionares women he is bragging about in a few birthday threads and the I just don't get it thread. I think I will have to do a google image search for hot babe after seeing that pic over and over to balance things out. Along with sticky about advertising, a thread about if you are thinking about advertising real bad things can happen to you. Hopefully this will prevent some people from trying to advertise on this site if they can see the wrath that can possibly happen. Wow, never seen Jon like this before, but now know I don't want to hit the wrong nerve. I don't see why people think its good business to try to use this forum to advertise. Give people some usefull technical help without expecting something in return. When people trust your advice and remember you and need your services, they can easily click the link to your website in the pull down menu under your user name. No need to spam up the boards. I have been starting to try a diffrerent paint thanks to this board and its members recommendations. I think an apology would of been much easier then this, but we all know "Bad boys" don't cry or admit they are wrong. Even if they are putting up a front and are more into high dollar foreign crap instead of real american muscle and tough (dare I say bad) looks.

· Registered
2,618 Posts
Its simple...Advertising is not allowed in these forums...under the guise of trying to find a charity ( how low can you get)
Now this wouldn't really be a bad thing if they were truely doing to help a worthwhile charity and not spamming boards to try to market themselves and that pic and rod. Not my cup of tea, isn't that the polite way to say it Henry? I didn't even watch the video that got everyone wound up, my computer is too slow for that stuff. Now if it was hotrodders members getting together to build a car for a worthwhile cause it would be a good thing. Least you know it would be legit and wouldn't go around spamming boards to promote. And I sure hope we wouldn't see any pics of Jon and Centerline in speedo's.

· Registered
2,618 Posts
I just updated my photoalbum on this site, and in the links just above ads by google, gasmonkeygarage was one of them. Thought that was kinda interesting. I am taking it these are random links.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.