Hot Rod Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Gone fishin'
2,557 Posts
How could I have missed this deliciously hilarious thread?!?!?!
And Why didn't anyone tell me about it, everyone knows I like to make fun of peoples pics!!! :mad:

Oh well, I got one in the works right now, I'll post it in a minute. But I just wanna say this.
Im sure everyone here has seen some shock pics, where trolls on the internet post the grossest most disturbing pics they can in order to tick someone off?
I just posted this pic on one of them sites, so this little fiasco could be one big internet joke :thumbup:
Just before I posted the pic on that website though, I took the hotrodders address off, I would hate to see some of those idiots come here :pain: ;)

Brad

· Gone fishin'
2,557 Posts
If it wasn't for the PG rating to keep it in, I would have already photochoped thier pics so bad, They would run crying to their mommy because were making fun of them, because thats just how bad they are :D

Brad

· Gone fishin'
2,557 Posts
:D
Jon said:
--And, why don't I just tell you exactly what dodgy and Corky Coker are doing here, what it's all about? Why don't I just take all the evidence, and prove the point while everyone watches and agrees? I have a reputation for being straightforward on these forums. Why play around? Why do I insist that you figure it out on your own?

I guess I might as well throw my opinion in on this here.
The way I see it, This is a big advertising gimmick. Like everyone and their grandma has said, they were acting like they were with a charity to try and make their advertisement less obivious.

I think this whole thing could have been avoided if they had only apologized like Jon asked in the beginning, but now I think its gone way out of hand. I think that they didn't apologize to begin with, as it would hurt their "bad boy" image they were protraying and make them seem like a bad company(which I think they've already done)

They keep trying to act like this is nothing to them, so they make a couple posts and think this will all go away and "act" like its nothing. But yet Ive seen Dodgy lurking several times, and they have changed and moved their video, so its obivious this is getting to them.

If they admitted about who funded this and apologized, it would be wasting their advertising money, and ruin the "bad boy" image. It would also mean admitting to this marketing scheme and thus hurting their reputation even more.

And Im just gonna take a shot in the dark on this last one, Jon I see it as your not telling us outright the reason since you want us to figure it out on our own. Is because You want to prove how deep this marketing crap has gone already into the hotrodding scene and this is helping us hotrodders realize this on our own so we can try and put this marketing crap out of its misery before it ruins our great hobby, and before people think of hotrodders as some bad people, rather than some guys in our shops working on our dream cars.
Oh yeah, I got some free time now, So I'll crank out a few more parodies later tonight :D

EDIT: I just wanna say Hi to dodgy who is now lurking around this thread. Come on and post ya sneaky bastard! And to NOTACHAINER whos also lurking, I know what your thinking....and don't even try it again :boxing:

Brad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.