Hot Rod Forum banner

Gas Monkey Garage is giving away a Hot Rod - need your help

1087819 290
Hi Everyone,

Richard Rawlings of Gas Monkey Garage is giving away a hot rod. We need your help in 2 ways.

1. We need a worthy charity that we can raise money for. We aim to sell T-Shirts in order for people to go into the draw. We want to give the profits to a good charity. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. We are going to be documenting the build out and posting the film on you tube - The first video is posted. What would you like to see in the build out - specifically???

Check out the video here:
Gas Monkey Garage Hot Rod video

I am adding a couple of pictures of the 31 etc.

:evil:
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Lol Mikey Mikey Mikey... if only you had speakers to hear it :sweat: That video was pretty cheesy and as Jon put it, promotes the whole bs "badboy" image. Way to go though Jon on cracking down on crap like this :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
powerrodsmike said:
Jon doesn't F around when someone makes him pull out the big guns, does he?

Mikey
Yea, no kidding. Make sure to let me know if I ever come close to getting a beat down by Jon :D Those are... quite some pictures. In what way do those pictures promote the bad boy image? Spank my monkey thongs too, woohoo!! I'm gonna have funnnn with those empty bubbles :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Lol this thread gets more entertaining every day. Maybe I should do another parody sometime when I get around to it. But oh no, I might screw with the bad boy image! I.. can't let that happen!! So many people look up to that :rolleyes: Oh and one more thing.. Spank the monkey!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
WakBordr7387 said:
Here's my first one, I'll get some more crap done later.
Nightfire, those emails are very tempting, I might have some fun with them later :evil:

Brad
Yea where have you been Brad?? I mean geez, I gave the thread what it deserves, a damn 5 and no less to attract more people to it :thumbup: :thumbup: I'll come up with more parodies sometime, I have to be fresh though so I'll do it when I wake up in the morning tomorrow. :p Believe me, I wanted to do some pretty funny ones but they would easily fail the pg rating this site strives to stay within ;)

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
WakBordr7387 said:
If it wasn't for the PG rating to keep it in, I would have already photochoped thier pics so bad, They would run crying to their mommy because were making fun of them, because thats just how bad they are :D

Brad
Lol I love how Jon put it as trying to keep people from using "blatant gay jokes" because that's what everyone thinks of whenever they even just glance at the pictures. I'm sure everyone is holding back realllyyyy badly from putting some good one's on there that would get sent to the dump faster than these guys can shed their clothes :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Is there another place to view it? It says on YouTube it was removed and I quote
"This video has been removed at the request of copyright owner Dodgy Monkey Media LLC because its content was used without permission"
Wow, already taken down?? That's extremely gay... even gayer than those thong pictures of those 2 whoring themselves out apparently :thumbup: And with that said, here's another parody, enjoy you Gas Monkey bastards! ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
wing nut said:
dude what the **** is wrong with you what gives you the right to go and ruin someones image

you know how bad this makes you look he came on here for some help for a charity and you just got pissed off adn are tryin to ruin gmg

ad far as the whole bad boy thing its better than bein a ****in ***** internet warrioor like you

so what if hes a sell out atleast he doesnt owna company and have people build **** and he takes the credit for all of it if you noticed on there he showed his employeees not just him

just read over the whole thing again and realize what a bunch of *******s you guys sound like
Heyyyy look who's back!! Glad to have you back and yet again, you can't even get your thoughts out without using cuss words, bravo!!! You cleary have no clue why we're doing this so I suggest you go back to youngrodderz and leave this to the older kids thank you :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Well well, looky what I found :D

http://s15.invisionfree.com/youngrodderz/index.php?showtopic=938

You're at it again and I think I see NOTACHAINER lurking in this thread as well. Be on your toes and prepare to see lots of these ***********, from their posts :thumbup: You guys clearly do not read why Jon is taking action, you just assume we're doing this for no good reason. Reading, it's a good thing! You should try it sometime :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
ChevelleSS_LS6 said:
edit:*********************
so who is this new guy NOTACHAINER, possibly troll? Is this any-times-since-reincarnated AutoPart, or one of his clones?
NOTACHAINER is gmckid, aka troller who got butthurt a while back because some people (me as one of them) didn't like one of the rods he posted up (cup of tea anyone?? :thumbup: ) so he went on a trolling spree ranting about how we're all meannn and how we can't appreciate good work and you could see the censored words flyyy. Yackedy yack yack yack yack yack yack yaccckkkkkk yackkkk, it was.. beautiful! :D

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Nightfire said:
Im loving this, we hadnt had such an involved thread since Sway's true personality got covered up :thumbup:
Haha, after posting this on the Ol Skool Rodz forum, 66GMCkid (NOTACHAINER) went to the youngrodderz and they have now set a goal to email all the sites that we're posting this in and asking them to delete it. Think they're 20 members can keep up against ours?????

Mike
Please Mike, don't use simple logic to back up your argument, it's unfair and mean of us! :drunk: :thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.