Hot Rod Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Glad To Be Here
2,718 Posts
crazy larry said:
well i'll be damned..... first time i've read this, i usually don't click if it doesn't interest me, but seeing robs post in the dump piqued my curiosity. .....

Jon has a set.... who knew?
go man go. :thumbup: you bad boy you. :evil:
Me too! I went ahead and joined the utube thing and posted a comment on Jon's parody (Great job Jon!!!) and on their original video. Tried to link to Jon's video when I commented on the original but got an error message when adding the link with and without the correct HTML coding.

·
Glad To Be Here
2,718 Posts
My comments on the original video at you tube keep getting removed. :mad:

They were not offensive but suggested that viewers check out Jon's video.

I e-mailed you tube for further info as to why?

·
Glad To Be Here
2,718 Posts
jessh said:
My name is Jess and I'm the customer service manager for Coker Tire. I owe an apology to Jon and this forum for the post made by "MAN". One of my overzealous sales representatives, Andy, took it upon himself to post this response. The post was not made by Mr. Coker, as he is out of the country at this time. Again, please accept my apology for this unauthorized post by one of my employees, he has been disciplined accordingly as this action was completely out of line.

Jess
Customer Service Manager
Coker Tire Co.
1-800-251-6336 ext. 263
This is to Coker Tire and their representatives.

Just for the record; I have been a customer of Coker Tire in the past.

See my original review for them on this site under Company Reviews.

I go to Chattanooga often as I have family there. As a matter of fact I will be going there this week as my first Great grandchild is being born today.

I am in the market for a new set of rims and tires for my project Model 'A' Coupe to replace the American mags that are currently on the car.

As a result of the comments posted here by someone from Coker Tire I want it to be known that I will NOT be purchasing from them or any of their affiliates!

As to Honest Charley's; "Honest Hisself" owned and operated a small aftermarket Hot Rod store located in Chattanooga many years ago in the '50's. He advertised and sold products through magazines such as "Hot Rod" in the '50's & early '60's. He was a pioneer in the Hot Rod aftermarket business along with Bill Smith of Speedway Motors. He eventually shut down and the name was purchased by Coker Tire and opened up as an aftermarket supplier for a very limited market. In the last few years they have expanded into the Hot Rod market and I have seen their displays at the Goodguys event in Charlotte, NC.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.