Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Twas the morning of Christmas and all through my house, all the creatures were stirring, but no mice, we don't have any of those in our house.

All the presents now opened, it was time to go, to my annoying relative's house, and we had to drive through the snow.

We arrived 20 minutes late, oh what a sin, oh well it's 2:30, lets let this lame day begin.

All family sat in the living room, eating and drinking, "where did my mom buy that radar detector?" I was thinking.

So without even thinking, I had to ask, "hey mom where did you buy that, that gift was bad ***."

I was shot a nasty look by my aunt and my mother, "into the kitchen they said with a flutter."

(enter kitchen scene)

"What the hell is the problem, I responded politely?" I was told my cousin still believed in Santa Clause without any suspicion, and I *ked that all up with my inquisition.

"She's 13 years old and she still doesn't know!?" "What do you do every Christmas pack her ears with snow?"

"Someone had to tell her, it was for her own good." But my aunt and my mother did not think that I should.

So I pretended that I felt bad, even though my cousin wasn't really that sad.

I still wonder how it was possible, she believed to 13, that's damn near impossible.

And so concludes that tale of how Ghetto ruined Christmas, perhaps reading this you'll notice a few things are a miss. Well I’ve been drinking, and it's clouding my thinking, and, and, ok this trying to make words rhyme crap is getting annoying. I hope you liked the story because it’s true. I had a 13 year old cousin that still believed in Santa Clause, I guess that's what you get for sending your kid to private all girls schools. I ruined the day when I asked my mom where she bought a gift while my cousin was in the room. But come on, 13? Kids usually know the truth when they're 8 or 9.

Be careful what you say and who you say it in front of in this Christmas season.

:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
reminds me of how my mom told me I was going to ruin christmas when I was little because I didn't want to go to church.

Gawd, holidays. Gotta love 'em

K

·
im on a highway to hell
688 Posts
lmfao, your a riot and a lush lol.......

we cant put all the presents under our tree yet because on of my daughters 12 year old friends still believes and she might come over tonight so its in the closet with everything.

·
Registered
5 Posts
:( Ghetto I'm so depressed I still belived in SANTA now you say he is not real! All my dreams are shot to hell. Ghetto I don't say much here but I do read a lot of the post and that is one funny story. Merry Christmas , and yes Ghetto their is a SANTA CLAUSE

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Me and my friends wanted to drive around the neighborhood with a big "THERE IS NO SANTA" sign on the side of the car:D didnt get the car though, my parents were not in agreement:nono:

Mike

·
Be American, Buy American!
222 Posts
4 Jaw Chick said:
Y'mean he's NOT real?!? The who did I talk to yesterday? What a gyp! :mad:

Chickie.
HEY! Ghetto, That joke was Lame .... cause, Chikie and I feel the same.
I was ripped off to .... so now all my christmas' is are gonna be blue. There has to be a real Santa Claus, because ....
How in the heck .... did I get my shop crane with a long neck? What about all the fun .... I plan to have with my new HVLP gun?

Al

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha, Al i just read your post a second time, but I just noticed that it rhymed. Not bad. You know it's not to late to start that Rap career.--Gangsta Al'.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts