Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am loocking for an A-Pillar gauge pod for a 81-87 Chevy Truck, does this exist somewhere, all I can find is from 88 onwards?

·
Registered
3 Posts
..well i havent found one, but i did create one ... check out my personal site, www.87chevy.com , and check out the for sale, then the pictures are there... the one i made is like a duel gauge pod 2 1/16... take a look [email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
yeah, i tired every shop around, even autometer doesnt carry them, even as common as our truck are... nope... believe me, i tried, so i got a prototype going :) check it out, www.87chevy.com,and its under the forsale... if u wanta give a looksy..

·
First name...............Shawn
631 Posts
Not trying to be a bad critic, but it looks like the gauges would point up. Maybe its just the angle of the picture...

·
Registered
3 Posts
yeah, it was kinda sorta bad angle... my mini tach was in the way, i will post the better pic 6/3/03. when i slid it down, the view is pretty good, at a slight angle, but very good (if its still to bad, u could buy the angled rings for the pod, like 5-8 bucks for a 3-pack that would fix it too). thanks for the input, its appreciated.
clint
www.87chevy.com [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts