Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 233 Posts

· Premium Member
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I had a few asking about the t-bucket I'm doing for a friend... Here goes...This is what it looked like before I started on it... :pain:

Attachments

· Hotrodders.com Moderator
8,629 Posts
That car looks a LOT like my old T-bucket, scary. I painted mine yellow and went with a Moon-eyes theme, it was still homely but ran like a raped ape. Sold it to fund my 36. Let's see what kind of magic you got in that random thought of yours..lol. good pics. :thumbup:

· Premium Member
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dinger said:
That car looks a LOT like my old T-bucket, scary. I painted mine yellow and went with a Moon-eyes theme, it was still homely but ran like a raped ape. Sold it to fund my 36. Let's see what kind of magic you got in that random thought of yours..lol. good pics. :thumbup:

Thanks dinger... :thumbup: And now for the rest of the story... :D

And yes this thing was ''SCARY''... :pain: I had to save this one... :drunk: :thumbup:

· Premium Member
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now had to just about make this whole body all over again... Should have just put this one out back.. And let it die slowly... NOPE !!!! Had to save it... :sweat:

Attachments

· Premium Member
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well the frame was a close race with the body... Not sure what was the most ugliest.. :pain:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 233 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.