Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran into this car at Steve's Nova Site and wanted to share it here. The video is a little long but keep watching. with one blip of the gas it lifted the left side of the car off the ground one inch. (In neutral)

Here is the link to the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0qeYd5gcnQ&mode=related&search=

And here is the pic of the car. Sorry if this has been posted here before.

·
Registered
9 Posts
454rattler said:
My questions would be:

1..... WHY?

2..... WHAT'S THE POINT ?

3..... IS THIS OVERKILL OR WHAT ?

454 Rattler
Answers: 1. Because his Dad brought it home. i'd be tempted too!
2. No point. Just boredom
3. YES!!!
Although, watching an all steel Camaro wheelie and end up on its side nearly made me cry.
This car with THAT blower on it, needs a Big Green Monster with bloodshot eyes sticking out of a sunroof with the shifter in his hand. THIS pic has RatFink written all over it! :cool:

·
Registered
89 Posts
I was waiting for the one blip of the throttle to happen, like you said. All I got was two men talking all the way through and a picture of the blower not attached to the engine and a set of "Special Order" slack belts. The lifting one inch off the ground in neutral was just a load of guff. This has never run.

·
NEVER satisfied !
58 Posts
Put that motor and blower in the back of a Pro Street SUV with black windows and bring it out AFTER dark. NOW I can see a use for it !!

Till then, I think the RATFINK idea is perfect.

You know, other than that stupid blower, it's a great looking Camaro.

Did anyone watch the entire video. My attention span is too short, I guess.

454 Rattler

·
Instagram: partsretriever
1,624 Posts
35WINDOW said:
I just think it looks like a Cartoon, (a bad one)-do you suppose he's trying to make up for a size issue in another area?
agree. Just like the guy who's driving a stock corvette slushbox wearing a business suit. For all he knows it could be a v6 under the hood. Hell, you could probably swap it out and he wouldn't notice.

Nothing against slushboxes, but to make em right it's gotta have a shiftkit that snaps em off good and firm. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.