Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank goodness, my Mother in law is gone. My nerve pill usage will be cut in half now. Dont ever let your in laws move in with ya. You'll be suicidal. HG:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Administrator
18,635 Posts
I get mine once a year, for a month.

Drives the wife nuts...................lucky me, I can go out in the shop, she is stuck with her.....................

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
I swear I can not complain.My in laws are way cool !!!!!They are some old hippies!Not drugies anymore,he is a director of a drug rehab hospital actually.My Mother in law is just laid back.Now when my brother in law moved in once,it was hell!!!!

·
il enforcer
75 Posts
RCastle said:
I swear I can not complain.My in laws are way cool !!!!!They are some old hippies!Not drugies anymore,he is a director of a drug rehab hospital actually.
Here, Here. My inlaws are great. The MIL takes the munchin out, takes the wife shopping and buys them lots of goodies. The FIL is a computer and car nut.

In fact the MIL has taken my son out for the night and the wife is at work. I am all alone. Booo HOO.

·
Registered
146 Posts
My mother in law just passed away last month and I cried like a baby. I called her a living saint. She battled Cancer 4 times had
10 kids and all are still married to same spouce. 37 grand kids,
6 great grand kids, And I never heard her raise her voice or ever complain. There was over 1000 people that came to her funeral
She was one of a kind.

Best of all she loved my 49 chevy pickup.

I keep telling my wife why can't you be like your mother and she said because your not like my dad??????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.