Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a retired electrician with hobby cars, Thunderbirds to be specific. I am in my garage most mornings tuning or polishing or tinkering. My cars are straight and shinny but not trailer queens, no frame off. I belong to a couple of clubs and have collected several old parts and machines from eBay and swap meets.
My current project is to install a Paxton VS57 on my '56. The installation instructions mention adjusting the engine in several ways, one of which is the distributor.
I purchased a distributor analyzer and need to find parts and literature on its use . Any help will be greatly appreciated.

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,464 Posts
Post your questions in the proper forum for the best results. My sister-in-law drives a 57 Bird that I got to know pretty weld during the restoration, cool cars. Welcome! :thumbup:

Brian

·
Faith - Respect - Trust
3,528 Posts
Welcome aboard...I have always loved the wrap around back seat of the 66 era T-Bird...I'm starting a new build and my customer and I decided that the style of this particular rear seat would be perfect for the car. I may need to pick your brain a bit, I have several questions that need answering in the not to distant future.

Thanks

Ray

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.