Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, were 60 minutes away from Miami for the super bowl!!! Baltimore, get over it, it's The Indianapolis Colts now. So much for the best defense in the league.....better luck next year suckas!!! :pimp:

·
Registered
802 Posts
i think the Manning brothers are WAY overated! i give it to the colts for finally getting their defense to step up, but i think the chargers are going to be the AFC champs this year. i think the bears might end up going for the NFC it's hard to tell yet. i'm wathing the game right now and the seahawks are playing a good game.

now if it comes down to the bears and saints for the NFC championship i'm voting for the bears, i think thats going to be a good game!

now next year my team is going to show up everybody ;) GO 49ERS!!

-J

·
Registered
802 Posts
well after watching a very intresting game all the way into overtime the bears are going to be playing against the saints for the NFC chamionship.

N.O. is no joke but i hope the bears mop the floor with em in chicago :cool:

now if you guys excuse me i'm going to go watch tom brady get his arse handed to him by LT and the chargers ;) watch out manning b/c your about to have the pain braught on you by the chargers!!

-J

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Overated?????????????

Wow, I hope you know first aid, cause the bolts need the heimlich manuver for that choke job they just put on!!! Well, you may think manning is overated, but he'll be playing next sunday for the afc championship, not rivers!!! Better luck next year!!! GO BLUE :spank:

·
Registered
802 Posts
that was a shocker!! i hope manning puts brady in his place next sunday....i really do! but then again manning has choked in the AFC championship in the last......how many years????

even if manning makes it to the super bowl he'll NEVER beat the bears or the saints.....the NFC was full of bad arse teams this year.

oh well i can't wait till next year so the 49ers can show everyone what a REAL football team is all about ;)

-J

·
Registered
187 Posts
Manning seems to be the Elway of the playoffs. I don't think this year will be any different. Now, don't get me wrong, he's a great QB, but for some reason he seems tired by the time post season rolls around. He'll get a ring one day. just not this year.

As for the Bears.... "THEY ARE NOT WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE! IF YOU WANT TO CROWN THEM, THEN CROWN THEIR A**!"

New Orleans is going to be tough no matter where they play. What they lack in playoff experience, they make up for in just plain guts and motivation. They are playing on heart and soul. Sometimes, that's enough. Bledsoe has something to prove. That, combined with Reggie Bush and Duece MacAllister makes for a strong selection of weapons.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Really, nfc huh, that's funny. look at the record of afc vs. nfc this year. The bears d is good, but there offense is garbage. I like the bears, i do, but they don't worry me. yeah, manning has looked like **** this postseason, but he'll be at home next week, he's already gotten the patriot monkey off his back, it's all good. And just to prove just how garbage the NFc is, the 49ers damn near made they playoffs, and they suck!!!!!!! :spank:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tfeverfred said:
Manning seems to be the Elway of the playoffs. I don't think this year will be any different. Now, don't get me wrong, he's a great QB, but for some reason he seems tired by the time post season rolls around. He'll get a ring one day. just not this year.

As for the Bears.... "THEY ARE NOT WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE! IF YOU WANT TO CROWN THEM, THEN CROWN THEIR A**!"

New Orleans is going to be tough no matter where they play. What they lack in playoff experience, they make up for in just plain guts and motivation. They are playing on heart and soul. Sometimes, that's enough. Bledsoe has something to prove. That, combined with Reggie Bush and Duece MacAllister makes for a strong selection of weapons.
too bad bledsoe doesn't play for the saints....you mean Brees.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Yeah they suck this year, it couldn't be b/c their the youngest team in the NFL right now? they still have alot of growing to do yet and alex smith was getting better every game he played. damn for sucking so bad their running back did pretty good with 1700 yds. 3rd highest in the NFL and he's only 23 yrs old. i don't see J. Adiah (or however you spell it) nowhere even close to that :nono: . hell for that matter how many times have the colts been to the superbowl? now after you answer that last question heres 1 more. how many have they lost??? i can honestly say the 49ers have NEVER lost a superbowl the 5 TIMES they been there! ;)

i only want the bears to go b/c i can't stand new orleans b/c of the crap they pulled after katrina, but thats not here or there so lets not get into that :nono: i do believe they have a hell of a team and i think if they make it the'll hurt manning and the rest of them loosers he calls teammates!!

the afc is garbage, just think about it....who was in the playoffs over there? woa the s/d choke artist, oooo tom brady and the patriots, oh no not the sorry ol jets woo hoo there, baltimore who had the #1 d in the AFC we all see how crappy that was. is that what you guys call defense over there? woo k/c don't forget them loosers who didn't get a 1st down till late in the 3rd quarter. least but not last the choke artist proffesionals worse than the s/d chargers the indi colts who choked in the last 3 afc champion ship games.

btw don't insult elway! elway was the comeback king in the 4th quarter.

after all that i still hope manning picks the patriots apart sunday so he can get squashed in the superbowl by a REAL conference team.

GO NFC!!

-J

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The reason Addai didn't have as many yards as the 49ers back, is b/c the 49ers don't have the talent the colts do, I mean yeah , smith is ok, but he's not manning, the 49ers don't have the offensive weapons the colts do, I mena look at the threats, Wayne, Harrison, Clark, Moorehead, Utecth, Addai, Rhodes, Stokley(when healthy) Plus we have one of the best o lines in the league. And it's not only me saying the NFc sucks, listen to the sports radio shows. The Afc had the number one offense (colts) and the number one defense(Ravens) and the most dominating team in the playoffs inthe last ten years(Patriots). The best the nfc has, is The bears. The saints are a one year wonder, and i am tires of them for the same reason you are, i'm tired of hearing about katrina....note to New Orleans, don't build you city BELOW sea level :nono: Anyway, The Bears will destroy the saints, and the colts will winon a last second field goal by Vinetiera. the colts will beat the bears, and manning will be the MVp, and all the monkeys will be off his back.

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
tfeverfred said:

I'm a LONG time Bears fan (having grown up near Chicago) but I've got to agree with you tfeverfred. And I think your Texas team proved that by whipping the Bears pretty soundly except for one or two minutes of that game. I love my Bears but this year I gotta say they are the most talented team making the most mistakes in the NFL. And that's not going to win you a Super Bowl.

·
Registered
802 Posts
52RodTruck said:
The reason Addai didn't have as many yards as the 49ers back, is b/c the 49ers don't have the talent the colts do, I mean yeah , smith is ok, but he's not manning, the 49ers don't have the offensive weapons the colts do, I mena look at the threats, Wayne, Harrison, Clark, Moorehead, Utecth, Addai, Rhodes, Stokley(when healthy) Plus we have one of the best o lines in the league. And it's not only me saying the NFc sucks, listen to the sports radio shows. The Afc had the number one offense (colts) and the number one defense(Ravens) and the most dominating team in the playoffs inthe last ten years(Patriots). The best the nfc has, is The bears. The saints are a one year wonder, and i am tires of them for the same reason you are, i'm tired of hearing about katrina....note to New Orleans, don't build you city BELOW sea level :nono: Anyway, The Bears will destroy the saints, and the colts will winon a last second field goal by Vinetiera. the colts will beat the bears, and manning will be the MVp, and all the monkeys will be off his back.
i agree with you on a few things there. but i don't quite understand your 1st sentence, maybe you worded wrong or something. i do agree the 49ers didn't have the threats like the colts do, but there also young you have to give em time to grow. Smith was getting better every game but it also took em 1/2 the season to get comfortable with his o line he's still nervous but damn he's only 22yrs. old. look at the 49ers legacy he's has to play against, granted i don't think he'll ever be a Joe Montana or a Steve Young and neither will either one of the manning bros. but i think he'll do better next season (hopefully)

manning is good QB but i think he's WAY overrated, but then again thats my own opinion. you know what they say about that? opinions are like buttholes everybody has one :D just like the ravens d that was way overrated too. look how crappy they played.

don't get me started on the patriots i can sit here and pick em part but i don't have the time for that! i honestly hope manning picks em apart in indi. and as for the saints YES you are absoultly correct there a one year wonder! it only took em 40 something yrs. just to get to the NFC championship. now the bears...well i have never been a chicago fan but i am curios to know how the hell they made it to where they are :confused: granted rex grossman is a former gator (go gators...whooohoo) but he's young and extremly nurvous under pressure. i still hope they win tho. i hope it comes down to the colts and the bears otherwise i'll be pissed if it turns out vise versa! :mad:

by the way the radio announcers don't know there butt from a whole in the ground!! there just retired athletes reading a big Q-card!

theres another $0.02 braught to you by Jesse ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How can you say manning is overrated? he's the best regular season quarterback ever, however, he has struggled in the playoffs, but tomorrow is his day. Our D is going to show up, manning's going to shred the d of the patriots, Big Bob Sanders is going to put some big time hits on some people. Anyway, I agree that the 49ers are getting better, but the NFC is still not up to the caliber of AFC Teams. Only time will tell, but the superbowl is really tomorrow in INdy, sorry bears/saints fans, but the bears offense is'nt great, their defense is decent, the saints offense is good, but their defense isn't great either. I don't think either team can stop the Colts, not with the weapons the Colts have. :cool:

·
Registered
802 Posts
hahaha, manning is the best qb ever......chya right. thats funny that the best qb erver has NEVER been to a superbowl. he might be the highest rated qb in the nfl right now and is running down previous qb's records but i wouldn't say the best ever :nono: i think everyone thinks of him higher than what he really his. i do give em this much he can read a defense like no other and i think thats why he's so surgical at the line, and he better win tomorrow i have $50 riding on his behind.

as for the saints and bears. the saints are dangerous this year and on a mission. i think they did a complete 180 since last year when they went 3-13. now you wanna talk weapons them boys have some weapons, but i still hope the bears wax that *** b/c i still can't stand em. if i had it my way i'd make em an AFC team to get em out of my confrence :spank: :D

the bears? man what a joke there. i don't even know how they got this far :confused: luck maybe??? oh well.....go bears! till next season starts up again then it's gonna be GO NINERS!! :thumbup:

good luck tomorrow i really hope they win, not only b/c i have money on it but b/c i can't stand tom brady.

-J

·
Registered
187 Posts
Well, looks like the Bears really WEREN'T who we thought they were. Now we have to crown their a**! LMAO I wish they would have shown that rant after the game.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
F**k you...Overrated my f**kin' ***, the COLTS are going to the super bowl, F**k everbody else, the bears aint got **** on us.. GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
802 Posts
wow, alot of profanity there. calm down dude! think about it what did manning do? score a game winning td. wow :rolleyes: the saints are a much better team than the pats who btw got shut out by the sorry ol dolphins 21-0 this year and you all strugled to beat em. the bears are going to stomp a mudhole in your indy butts!

btw, i just want to say thank you colts and thank you chicago i'll be thinking of you guys next friday when i'm out buying a new flat screen t.v. :welcome:

niners still rule!

-J

1 - 20 of 25 Posts