Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Be American, Buy American!
222 Posts
WOW! I am so sorry to hear that. The latest news I had heard was that he is doing very well and counting on walking again and that he was able to move his toes a little. May God bless his family and give them comfort and solace in this time of sorrow.

Al :(

·
Registered
258 Posts
God has His reasons and purposes for taking people home. I do not know near enough to say why things like this happen, but I have already prayed for both Mr. Reeves' and Ken Caminiti's families.

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,859 Posts
He will be missed, a wonderful man fighting for other people to get a second chance, sadly he will probably be more productive in death than in life. Count your blessings everyday for what you have, it can be gone in a flash. Dan

·
im on a highway to hell
688 Posts
LOOK!!!!!

down in the ground

its a tree root

its a shrub

its SUPER CORPSE!!!!!

ok i know its in bad taste but come on now you chuckled a little bit didn't you!!!

:nono: :nono: :nono:

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
helrazr3 said:
LOOK!!!!!

down in the ground

its a tree root

its a shrub

its SUPER CORPSE!!!!!

ok i know its in bad taste but come on now you chuckled a little bit didn't you!!!

:nono: :nono: :nono:

While that joke might be funny, some of the people around here are looking for a witch to burn, watch out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.