Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
my grandfather was in pearl harbor......when it was bieng bombed by them panzy arses....

oh ya, i'm flying 1st class too. but i don't make the big bucks my father in-law gets me "buddy passes" for a $100 i can go anywhere i want in the U.S. perks of his job since he's an airplane mechanic for continental U.S. :thumbup:

i just hope i don't break any of my limbs when i go skiing down the mountain. no actually i hope i don't fall out of the chair lift or get ran over by my own snowmobile after i fall off :D that would be crappy.

-J

·
You got a leaky spark tube...
2,854 Posts
Who do you work for? I remember when you said you were coming up here to do some O2 generator work on one of the boats here. It's FINALLY leaving on Monday. Just got done working three months of 12 hour shifts on it. :smash: :smash: :smash:

·
Registered
113 Posts
My next door neighbor was at pearl when everything went down. He never talks about it. His son is my brother in law and he says he has never talked about it either besides saying he was there. He is a very proud man as he should be. I have great respect for him and all he has done.
It is sad to see the look in his face when he talks about the disrespect people have for people in the service, for the U.S and for the flag.
I have never been but it is one of the places I will see when I have the funds.
Have a sate trip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts