Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I wonder how many cows she will have to pay for that one...ouch.

Wouldn't he have woken up BEFORE she bit off his testicles...I would think that would hurt.

He's a nullo now....sad.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'd have to be pretty damn tired to sleep through someone chewing my nuts off.

·
Kenneth Howard hates you...
572 Posts
Wow....
"If you kill somebody you must pay 49 cows, even if you've removed somebody's tooth - it's one sheep. But this has never happened to a Maasai," he said.
Talk about buying the farm.LOL.
Here's 4sheep,1goat and 2 cows....I'm gonna kick her ***.
Later,
WEIMER

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,783 Posts
FAKE, FAKE,FAKE

Sorry there is no way i believe this one....

Any man over the age of 3 has had at least one time in his life been hit in this area..... and we all know that a small contact causes great pain.......GREAT PAIN !!!!!

There is no way that dude slept through her knawling through his sack and did not wake up..... No way..... no how......

I am in pain just thinking about it!!!!!!

Keith

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not sure if it was a fake. First of all it was from the BBC news. Second of all, during the later stages of sleep (can't remember if its stage III and later or IV) your body actually shuts down voluntary control over your muscles. Ever heard of sleep paralysis? It happens when the brain stem flubs up and takes a minute to "turn on" the control to the body, and a person wakes up and is unable to move for up to several minutes. Its possible that those sensations were dulled or shut off, but unlikely. He may also have been drunk.

Seems with a wound that great, he would have bled to death in his sleep though...

K

·
Kenneth Howard hates you...
572 Posts
It didn't say that he slept through it...It said that one of the neighbors called because of the screaming. I am assuming that he was screaming from the pain....awake.
Later,
WEIMER

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah, seems there would be a big gap in the quality of the human nervous system if all you had to do was wait till somebody fell asleep to saw one of their limbs off

K

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,783 Posts
how about this

When you go to sleep tonight have your wife stay awake. when she notices that you are in REM sleep have her pluck one of your public hairs out........... I will bet the bank you will instantly be awake... Even if you were falling down drunk i'll bet you still at least moan........

I am not a hunter but i am good friends with people that do hunt and cutting tisses and skin and all that stuff isn't that easy.... If she use a scalple maybe she could have gotten through some of it but not sure about the johnson part of the body?????

I still am of the opinion it didn't happen.... it's just my own opinion... Unless he was drugged..... Maybe she had razor sharp teeth????

Any doctors on here that can give any insite????

Keith

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
kstar comon man. Haven't you been at a family reunion where uncle dillhole cooked your steak to a piece of leather, but he took so long cooking and warming everything up that you hadn't eaten in like 13 hours and you bit strait through that 500 degree piece of leather!??

Dude, you were just hungry, this biiiatch was mad!

K

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,858 Posts
City Councilman ejected from studio:
>
> T. Bubba Bechtol, part time City Councilman from Pensacola,
> Florida, was asked on a local live
> radio talk show the other day just what he thought of the allegations
> of torture of the Iraqi prisoners. > >His reply prompted his ejection
> from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.
>
> "If hooking up an Iraqi prisoner's scrotum to a car's battery cables
> will save one American GI's life, then I have just two things to
> say:
> "Red is positive, black is negative"
>

1 - 20 of 31 Posts