Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Walmart Greeter

A very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walks into WalMart with her two kids in tow, screaming obscenities at them all the way through the
entrance.

The WalMart Greeter says, "Good morning and welcome to Walmart. Nice children you've got there - are they twins?" The ugly woman stops screaming long enough to say, "Hell no they ain't...the oldest one, he's 9 and the younger one, she's 7. Why the hell would you think they are twins? Do you really think they look alike?"

"No", replies the greeter, "I just couldn't believe you got laid twice!

·
Lost in the 60's
15,247 Posts
Is Mikey working at Wal-Marts now? Ha Ha Ha ROTFLMAO. :D

·
NEVER use credit cards!
3,110 Posts
i guess there's a port for every boat. beer googles dude. helping ugly people get laid since egyptian times

·
Registered
467 Posts
This is precisely why teeth were invented... When you wake up in the morning and your arm's stuck under her head, you can chew it off to keep from waking da beech up...

Good one! :D

·
Banned
1,828 Posts
MARTINSR said:
Walmart Greeter

A very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walks into WalMart with her two kids in tow, screaming obscenities at them all the way through the
entrance.

The WalMart Greeter says, "Good morning and welcome to Walmart. Nice children you've got there - are they twins?" The ugly woman stops screaming long enough to say, "Hell no they ain't...the oldest one, he's 9 and the younger one, she's 7. Why the hell would you think they are twins? Do you really think they look alike?"

"No", replies the greeter, "I just couldn't believe you got laid twice!
VERY GOOD!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts