Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people have used Goodmark parts and how did they fit? My partner in Dayton had 2 nova fenders that he got at a swap meet, they were in Goodmark boxes but he said 1 seemed to be made out of beer cans. I have 2 fenders at Restoration World but am afraid to pick them up. Has anyone had this problem or did he get taken at the swapmeet?

·
Troll Hunter
2,694 Posts
They should both be stamped from the same thickness metal. I don't know about availibility of overseas versions, but someone may have gotten one and replaced it with a Goodmark one and stuck the other in the Goodmark box. You can hit their site and ask them the thickness of metal they are supposed to use and go from there.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I picked my parts up, we opened the boxes in the middle of the floor to inspect them. Both looked good and they assured me that if I had a problem I could return them. I took them home and tried them on the car, they lined up ok but seemed to take more shims than I would like. Over all I'm happy with the parts and Restoration World has great service.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts