Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Race The Truck
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone played with Google earth? It takes looking at you friend and family homes to a new level. Whats hiding in your back yard? I have my trucks there. Never hide your money in the back yard never know who's watch you now days. :D

Craig

·
Administrator
18,396 Posts
I could see my travel trailer...........but it was pretty distorted when I got that close.......was just a white blob.

BTW, these pictures are not real time....they are generally a few years old. I sold my trailer 5 years ago.

The trailer is in the white circle

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
Hey Poncho, it looks like your house is in the middle of a traffic circle...(or traffic parallelogram) Got any kartracers in your neighborhood?
J/K
I looked at my shop and the pics are from 1998.
It tells the year of the image somewhere on the page.

I have seen another site that has something similar. I think if you pay them some money you can get those detailed images of the next door neighbor sunbathing nekkid in her backyard.. :evil:

later, mikey

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
I can get a more acurate and up to date view by climbing my tower.
None of those online views are defined enough to see much at all of my entire region.
Hopefully I can get back up there before the snow decides to stay for the season, I have a few adjustments to make and hope to also add a camera to the array.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
that google earth is pretty cool, the picture of my house is from last summer, I know this cause i can see 4 wheeler trails i made around the property when i was clearing it out. I can only imagine how much better the resolution will be in a couple years, no more nekkid sunbathing for me :pain:

Chris

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
So uh Malc...are YOU using the premium satellite service?

That second pic of your camaro sure is detailed. That's ok, you don't have answer.. We wouldn't want the CIA come a knockin. :p

You can just PM me the pics of the next door neighbor lady :mwink:

Mikey

·
Race The Truck
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
M&M CUSTOM said:
I can get a more acurate and up to date view by climbing my tower.
None of those online views are defined enough to see much at all of my entire region.
Hopefully I can get back up there before the snow decides to stay for the season, I have a few adjustments to make and hope to also add a camera to the array.

I hope this is not offending but looks like something a crazy person would do.
I just had a picture of Jeff Forworthy in my head. But never though about it but cool Idea it you got a cam up that hi, you could see all around the area. Ispy.

Craig

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
Hey homebrew, is that a short bus?

I used to ride the short bus :drool: :p DOH!!

MiKeY

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts

You had to do a bit of diggin to get that. :D
The pic is several years old, as the motorhome under the red circle with the "X" has been gone for about 2 years or so.

The road to the east is highway 101.

I have 2 6 packs or warm corona (traded for the use of my transmission jack) which i will share with the first 2 HRBB members who show up.....in the next 20 minutes.....hahahahaha

Malc, you are crazy :p

later, mikey

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,396 Posts
powerrodsmike said:

The road to the east is highway 101.

I have 2 6 packs or warm corona (traded for the use of my transmission jack) which i will share with the first 2 HRBB members who show up.....in the next 20 minutes.....hahahahaha

Malc, you are crazy :P

later, mikey[/QUOTE]

Is having been on Highway 101 enough? Kind hard to get there in 20 min.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts