Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a 95' yomaha banshee' today, the thing does only around 90, but is fun for jumping. i actually like them better than the rapers, just me. what do you guys think?

jj

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
no one likes rapers:nono: I mean, we all know they're no fun. I've never met a banshee so I wouldn't know....

sorry man, dunno much about that stuff so I'll just shut up

Mike

·
Banned
431 Posts
you mean like this?
this is a 99 yamaha Warrior 350 6 spd. just bought it for $1,600. i think it'll do atleast 90 mph, but i just haven't found a road long enough to top it out. (i love posting pics)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Alright were talkin about a 4 wheeler here.. going 90 Mph thats just fast right there for a 4 wheeler lol but yet the thang does ONLY 90 how fast do you want it to go?

:drool: that would be soo much fun

·
Duck Tape & WD 40
278 Posts
my cousins got a 2004 Kawisaki KFX 700 he's done a ton of work on it performance wise and he told me that he had it doing just slightly over 110. I told him that he was crazy

·
Banned
431 Posts
Ghetto Jet said:
Depending on the road 90mph in a car can be scary, I wouldn't ever want to do it on a 4 wheeler.
i've had that one up around 70 mph or so, and believe it or not, it is a very smooth and comfortable ride. not scary one bit.... in fact, it is less scary than riding a regular motorcycle in my opinion, because you have 4 wheels insead of just two.
i'd love to be able to top it out. i may take it down the quarter one day just to see if a can.

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
Propaniac, right click on the picture highlight this part "http://hotrodders.com/gallery/data/500/11359elefant-med.jpg?4930" click copy then when you are looking at the box you type in, to post, in the second grey bar above the box you will see IMG click that and paste what you copied into it. Then your picture will show in your post.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
90 mph is not that scary on a quad, i have had my bike over 120, and it only has 2 wheels. the quad is a much smoother ride, and stays balanced easier

jj

1 - 13 of 13 Posts