Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i put my Mac H pipe on today. I have flowmaster mufflers. Man it sounds AWESOME!!!!!! I just got my 4:10's installed last weekend, so im learning the car all over again. It pulls noticable harder :) Well worth the money. Thought id share.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mitmaks said:
noticed any hp increases? heard exhaust gets quieter with xpipe how about hpipe does it get quieter too?

Get quieter?? Not sure who told you this but this is NOT true. First off mine is offroad--SHHHHHHHH i know i know. So its about 2x as loud. Even with the catted version it will make the exhaust louder. At least a lot deeper. The xpipe is more raspy, i dont think they sound good with flows, but the h sounds AWESOME.

I was surprised how much harder it pulled, i really was. Ppl have clamed to gain over 20+ hp on the dyno, not sure about that or not though. I will post track times, when my DR's come i should be well into the 13's.:mwink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.